.

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Myself, the Writer Essay

Every human being in this world has what he or she enjoys doing. On my spell, I fetch a want for makeup and it has become my hobby since my racy school years. I developed warmheartedness towards the art of composing after having been support by my language teacher. She utilize to do a lot of writing and had written several books and articles that were published in journals, magazines, and news motifs. She used to write on virtually every topic peculiarly on issues that were emerging within the society.This teacher became my role model. This paper shall give a summary of the reasons and challenges I meet during writing. Reasons and Challenges in constitution As stated earlier in the introduction, I developed my desire in writing during my high school solar days and from that quantify I have enjoyed every min of my hobby, writing on almost every topic in the day to day life in the society. One of the principal(prenominal) reasons as to why I have a liking for writing is that I have a strong desirous to progress in writing.Writing as well assists me in developing new skills and advancing knowledge on various subjects. Writing excessively helps me in verbalizeing my feelings (Hodges, p 9). thither are however many challenges that I encounter in writing. Extra discretion is needed when writing due to the unrelenting rules and legislations that have been established to govern writing. These acts to confines the extent to which an individual would wish to express his/her ideas (Elbow, p 12). Writing can also be a challenge in that finding the right words does non come easy.Writing requires total perpetration and it may be discouraging especially when you are unable to come up with the necessary words that would express a phenomenon (Elbow, p 26). Writing can not be done in a haphazard manner and therefore requires tolerable time and vast research on the topic. Writers get frustrated when some topics of pastime do not have sufficiency inform ation upon conducting research. Conclusion Writing is part and parcel of my life and despite the challenges that I face, I am determined to scourge them and excel.It is only through writing that the dumb minds can be read and understood. bonnie like any other field, success in writing requires total commitment. work on Cited Elbow, Peter. Writing with power techniques for mastering the writing process, (2nd edn) 1998. Oxford University Press US ISBN 0195120175, 9780195120172 Hodges, Richard, E. The Conventions of Writing. In enchiridion of Research on Teaching the position Language Arts, ed. James Flood, Julie M. Jensen, Diane Lapp, and James R. Squire. 1991. revolutionary York Macmillan.

No comments:

Post a Comment