.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My Personal Ethics and What They Mean to Me Essay

Everyone has their own face-to-face ethical motive, for me this office being honest to my self in everything I do. I drug abuse my in-person moral philosophy to help in make choices that affect every aspect of my life. individualized ethics for me mean that I make out to be who I am and wear offt let others effect the commission I believe or be seduce. morality be what makes us who we atomic number 18 and how we reply to situations. In school it is important to have in the flesh(predicate)ized ethics, this helps us to be honest, bear on the academic integrity, and be able to conjoin the rules that are set for us. When at work, folk or while dealing with others your personal ethics adopt into play.People get int even realize that they use these every day to make choices that give affect them. I always think before I say something and how it result affect the other person. There are some who do not do this however, and for them their personal ethics are differen t. I find it hard to understand those who do not have the same multifariousness of personal ethics as myself. I be the reason why others do not think as I do, but it is hard to understand when person is mean or dishonest and thinks slide fastener of it. I have always time-tested to be an honest and caring person.I take care of others and I am responsible for a lot of their personal items. I have to deal with venial amounts of their money, cell phones, clothing, and jewelry every day. Without my ethics I would think nothing of fetching things that didnt belong to me. I know that I have had coworkers who have through this and I hate that it happened. They of course are no longer working here. It amazes me that tidy sum have bad personal ethics that they can even think round doing something to someone who has been placed in their care. I will as long as I live use my personal ethics to make me a founder person to all I come in contact with.

No comments:

Post a Comment